ORGANIC PASTA FROM BUCKWHEAT
Organic pasta from buckwheat. Without eggs.
Buckwheat has a high nutritional value and is rich in vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids that are essential for our health. It does not contain gluten, which makes it absolutely safe to eat all those who have gluten-intolerance in any form. Buckwheat is rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, iodine, phosphorus, zinc, copper, flavonoids and other minerals and microelements that are important for our healthy functioning. It also has a high content of vitamins of groups B and P. Due to the high content of dietary fibers, which are partially insoluble, it is effective in digestive problems and intestinal flora. It is especially recommended for pregnant women during whole pregnancy and during breastfeeding because it is rich in folic acid, which is crucial for the healthy development of the child. Some of the health benefits are:
- antioxidant properties and contributes to the purification of the body from toxins and heavy metals,
- strengthens the immune system,
- normalizes the blood pressure and operation of the central nervous system,
- maintains the health of the cardiovascular system thanks to flavonoids and magnesium,
- reduces blood sugar levels, is beneficial for diabetics,
- lowers cholesterol levels,
- contributes to weight reduction,
- contributes to healthy vision,
- is effective in combating anemia due to iron content,
- slows down aging due to antioxidant routines that remove free radicals,
- prevents depression due to the presence of a tryptophan who is in charge of good mood.